HR rewired Summer/Autumn Internship - deadline to apply
Is this you?
⚖️ Do you care about improving the experiences of Black people in the workplace and in business?
🥇 Are you proud of how you use your own social media channel(s)?
💻 Are you comfortable adapting content to suit Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn?
🧏🏿 Would you be willing to help me research ways to make my content more accessible and inclusive?
🇬🇧 Do you have the legal right to work here in the UK? (The boring question)
⌛ You can be based anywhere in the UK, but can you support with 5 hours a week as an intern, working whenever and however suits you?
💷 I can’t pay rock star rates but are you happy to throw your hat in the ring knowing the rate of pay is £11 per hour AND I can mentor you too? I can pay you weekly or monthly, you tell me what’s better for you.
🎞️And lastly, have you checked out some of my videos on YouTube to get an understanding of why I do what I do and to get a sense of who I am?
This would be the ‘process’
– Deadline closes Monday 3rd August @ 5pm
– Shortlisted freelancers will be contacted by Wednesday 5th August and will be asked to complete a behavioural profile assessment (it takes 15 mins max, and you get your reports, plus a feedback session with me as part of the process irrespective of whether you get the gig or not).
Why the assessment? It helps me identity what motivates you and how I can best create the right environment for you to be at your absolute best.
– Gig conversation with me will take place on Friday 7th August (one hour max including going through your profile feedback)
– If you are successful, you will be informed on Monday 10th August
– AND… before you accept the internship, I will connect you someone who used to work for me a few years ago so you can sense check what I am like to work with and for – basically, it’s reverse referencing!