HR rewired (”We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us and how it will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By visiting https://www.hr-rewired.com or any apps published by us you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
The data controller can be contacted at Shereen@hr-rewired.com
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in different parts of our site https://www.hr-rewired.com
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), websites you viewed or search terms used, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
HOW WE WILL USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information held about you to send you weekly editions of HR rewired and to advise you of any other publications that may be of interest to you.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- for automated decision making, including profiling and information about how decisions are made, the significance and the consequences;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
WHEN WE WILL DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION TO OTHERS
Your personal information may be shared with:
- Individuals within HR rewired for the purposes of administering your account or the services you will provide to or receive from HR rewired, or for the purposes of providing other information which you have consented to receive.
- Selected third parties that could include analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We will also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If HR rewired or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of HR rewired, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction (if applicable).
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the sites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these sites, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these sites.
Where you have previously given your consent for us to use your data in a way in which you no longer wish us to use it, e.g. to provide you with information about other products or services, you can withdraw this consent at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button on the emails that we send you, contacting us at Shereen@hr-rewired.com
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary (essential) cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site, use a shopping bag or make use of online payment services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Access to your information You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you (your right of access). If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com
We may make a small charge for this service.
- Complaints If you are not satisfied with the way in which we have collected or used your information, you can lodge a formal complaint at any time by contacting the Information Commissioners Office (ico.org.uk).
- Corrections We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.