Assess The People And Business Impact Of Covid-19 In Less Than 10 Minutes
(without hiring a HR consultant or sitting through long and painful webinars!)
Receive your complimentary report within 2 days.
Complimentary report offer valid until 30/4/2020. After which the price will increase to £297.
Did you know
80% of businesses are expected to see a decrease in revenue in the next few months. Source: PWC CFO Pulse Survey, April 2020.
50% of UK businesses are expected to furlough staff. Source: Financial Times, April 2020.
And there’s a feeling amongst the business community that “competitors are giving up too early” because of high debt and overheads. This is why, with the right plan, you’ll be in a prime position to compete. Source: Chief Executives Online, April 2020.
We’re here to help
We created the 30-point HR diagnostic tool so business owners like you can easily and quickly assess the impact of COVID-19, which means you increase the odds of your business surviving the pandemic.
One of the biggest mistakes business owners make during a crisis wait until they have all the information to decide what to do next. Waiting will cost you time, money and potentially your business.
Here’s how it works
- Complete the assessment online. It will take you through a step-by-step process.
- Enter your email address when you’ve finished, so you can receive your report.
- Keep an eye on your inbox for your personalised recommendations report.
- When you receive it, read it and act. Your competitors will still be trying to figure out what to prioritise and how. You, however, will have a head start.
Proactively assessing the impact of COVID-19 provides clarity, focus and structure, which is the key to enabling your businesses’ survival and it’s attainable through our 30-point HR diagnostic tool. As an added bonus, it takes less than 10 minutes to complete. Which is twenty minutes less than it takes to complete a Joe Wicks workout with the kids!
The potential consequences of not taking the assessment
- You’ll be under intense pressure to come up with a plan that ensures the survival of your business. Your investors, shareholders, employees and customers will want to know if you’re still in business and if they can trust you have things under control.
- You’ll waste a lot of time and energy reading information that isn’t applicable to you.
- You’ll always be at a disadvantage because there are not enough hours in the day and you don’t have a big enough team to go through all the possible risks and work out which ones are worth paying attention to.
As the situation presents itself there are three options open to you…
Option #1 Do nothing and carry on as you have been. If what you’re doing is working, you have clarity and have already aligned the team around who needs to do what, when and how, then the assessment won’t help you.
But if you’re thinking you’d like some extra reassurance, that leaves you with two other options…
Option #2 Do it yourself. You can read all the relevant guides from McKinsey, the government, chambers of commerce, Institute of Directors and other major management consulting firms.
When you’ve read through all the information, you can then go through it again and highlight the bits that are relevant to you.
Once you’ve done that, you’ll have time to prioritise, discuss with your team and decide who needs to do what, when and how, hoping that you haven’t missed anything.
Option 3# Let us do the heavy lifting for you.
You go through the assessment, selecting only the responses that are relevant for you. And you can do that in less than 10 minutes.
We’ll do the legwork and gift you with your personalised traffic light report. Understand the areas in which you are most at risk so you can know where to focus.
Then all you’ll need to is read the report and act on the recommendations.
Many businesses are now in the race against collapse. Therefore, of all of those three options, ask yourself “What’s going to be easier for me right now?”
In Less Than 10 Minutes, You Can Achieve What Would Have Taken A HR Consultant Days To Do…
Don’t delay in receiving your personalised complimentary report.
And if you act before 30/4/2020, you’ll pay nothing instead of £297!