Shereen, our Managing Director,
is regularly asked to speak
in front of business leaders and HR audiences and would welcome the opportunity to collaborate with you as a featured speaker or panellist member for your event, team or workshop.
As an experienced senior HR professional, she has presented at many conferences on a range of subjects from leadership, purpose, inclusion to digital skills, technology and the future of work. Shereen balances personal experience and light-hearted humour to provoke thought and encourage debate.
Example keynotes/panel topics
– From Brexit to Worldwide Economic and Political Uncertainty.
– Diversity & Inclusion Fatigue: Have we reached a brick wall?
– Engaging Employees/Optimising Performance. Reach & engage employees across different sites, generations, geographies & skill sets with tailored, multi-channel communications.
– Purposeful Leadership: Creating a Sense of Belonging. Is recruiting for cultural fit the right thing?
– Preparing your Company for the Future: How should organisations attract tomorrow’s top talent?
– Keeping your employees committed beyond Day 1. Unpacking the opportunities and challenges HR professionals face in messaging and communications (
– What benchmarking your talent acquisition activities can do for your organisation (
– Why diversity and inclusion matters (BCGs Network of Women, 2019)
– Resetting the people agenda for the Future of work (Rialto Consulting, 2019)